Friday 16 August 2013

Summer Art & Craft Classes July 2013


My very little cousin Hareem colored this bear picture. She can't draw yet because she is only 4 years old. I made this picture for her =).





Hafsa and Hamza are also my cousins. They love painting crazily. They took my summer art and craft classes.



I made this which was a happy show for Hafsa. She said she couldn't do curve nor wave lines etc with scissor. So I did it for her.




I also made this which was a happy show for Hamza.





Hafsa embroidered only 3 stitch names. This is her first time to do. So I gave her easy ways =).








I made this flower basket with paper. My cousins saw it on my desk. They willingly asked me to teach them how to make it. I answered them yes course, I teach them but it's a difficult level. I think simply square-shaped basket which is very easy level as I made as well as showed them. They said no, I want this flower basket.
I just smiled at them and I said, okay let's get start, we did. Look at what have they done nicely. They were so happy they ever have done this made me so happy=). 




Hamza's Cat drawing and Hafsa's London Flag drawing 



Just Abstract Drawing for fun

My three Students' Works










I was teaching three students at home. It was hard because two of them named Sundas & Aniza were not good and not even focused on when I do on my art & craft demonstrations. One of them named Maryam were very good and even focused on them, Either she did very work neatly.


Warmly Salaams & Peace,
With Abeer Haroon